Sunday 1 August 2010

TN : Quartz Reef Bendigo Pinot Noir 2008, Central Otago, New Zealand



The grapes for this wine were hand-picked between the 25th March and the 7th April 2008. The winemaker was Rudi Bauer. This wine was sealed with a screwcap.



This wine was imported by Divine AB.

Colour : Light red/blue

Aroma : Spice, overripe strawberry, blueberry, plums, liqourice

Taste : Liqourice, oak, overripe wild strawberries, spice, blueberry, warm finish

Alcohol : 14.5%

Price : 299 SEK

Mark : B+

Website : Quartz Reef
Website : Divine AB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there everybody, I wish that you may well support me out here. I'm at present doing work for my father's cellular phone organization but I am hoping to do the job in health-related in the long term.

I think that the most convenient way for me to move about this is always to look into learning to be a CNA - I spoke to a number of them when my mommy was in for medical operation not too long ago.

I am wonderfully conscious that several men and women see them as non-reusable and their work as currently being the “unglamorous” stuff, but it surely requires the ideal people to accomplish it.

So I choose to enter into [url=http://hubpages.com/hub/cnatrainingeducation46]cna training[/url] anytime achievable - what do you fellas believe that is the right approach to try this? I'd personally value your honourable thoughts.