Tuesday, 12 November 2013

TN : Clos de los Siete 2010, by Michel Rolland, Mendoza, Argentina

This wine is a blend of 56% Malbec, 21% Merlot, 11% Syrah, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 2% Petit Verdot. 70% of the wine was matured for eleven months in French oak of varying ages and the other 30% was aged in steel tanks.

This wine was imported by WineWorld AB.

Colour : Dark red/blue hues

Aroma : Toast, blackberry, blueberry, raspberry, violets, mint, milk chocolate, coffee

Taste : Liqourice finish, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, mint

Alcohol : 14.5%

Price : 159 SEK

Systembolaget Number : 94005

Mark : B

Website : Clos de los Siete

No comments: