Thursday 28 May 2009

TN : A Amarone Della Valpolicella 2006, DOC, Alpha Zeta, Italy


This wine came in a 375ml half bottle.

Alpha Zeta’s Veneto wines come from a collaboration involving the winemaking consultant Matt Thompson, Canadian Master of Wine and Decanter contributor David Gleave, and cooperative manager, Gaetano Tobin, who oversees several growers who have vineyard plots in Monteforte and Valpantena. Gaetano is a longtime acquaintance of David Gleave’s. The venture was started in 1999. When not making wine for Alpha Zeta, Matt also makes, or assists in making, the wines for Saint Clair and Kim Crawford in New Zealand.



Colour : Dark red

Aroma : Rum raisins, spice, milk, chocolate, oak, vanilla, cherry

Taste : Fruity, cherry, rum raisins, fruit cake, spice, vanilla, oak, chocolate, warm long finish

Alcohol : 15%

Price : 97 SEK (375ml bottle)

Mark : C+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prеtty! This was an increԁibly ωonԁerful pοst.
Thanks foг ѕuρplying thеse detailѕ.


Feel freе to surf to my blog pοst; Аэропорт Домодедово

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming
having a blog liκе yours would coѕt a
pretty pеnny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not
100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Feel free to surf to my blog post - авиабилеты киев париж